I’ve been thinking about the development plan for Woopsi, and what I want to achieve at each stage of development. This is the current plan:
- Implement all of the version 1 features listed on the SourceForge page.
- Implement any useful-sounding requests.
- Write documentation, tutorials, etc.
- Consider any last-minute feature requests (though not major requests).
- Fix any glaring architectural problems that become apparent.
- Write a few programs that use Woopsi to test it.
Current ideas for Woopsi systems are:
- The AmigaGuide reader that was the whole point of the exercise (though I’ve gone off the idea now)
- WPaint, a simple DPaint clone (I’ve got most of the drawing and animation tools done, so why not?)
- Asteroids in a Woopsi window (speed test)
(I apologise for the lack of narrative in this post; this is just a brain dump before I forget The Plan.)