It’s about time for another EarthShakerDS release:
Changes this time around include:
- The ability to load and save levels in the editor with user-defined names (so you can have more than one custom level, and share them with other people);
- A “Custom Level” option on the title screen listing all user-created levels
- Slightly re-organised level editor;
- The ability to load and save boulder/wall/door/soil types in a custom level;
- Fixed for the latest devkitARM;
- Updated to the latest WoopsiGfxGameTemplate (fixes SDL version);
- Start button can be used to test a level in the editor;
- Select button can page through level editor menu panels.
I need to finish off the file requester in the level editor and it’ll finally be done.
Looking through this code again, I’m astonished at the level of spaghettification. On the other hand, I did knock the whole thing up in a couple of weeks.