With egg hunting season almost upon us, it seems appropriate to release a little update for my favorite egg hunting game. Grab it now:
I’d hoped to get a level editor into the next release, but it’s not finished. This version fixes a few bugs and adds a couple of minor new features.
- Scores are persisted on DS and PSP.
- PSP analog stick can control Harry.
- Fixed crash when completing a level if a cheat label is showing.
- Fixed crash when switching to high score table.
- Harry dismounts ladders correctly when climbing and jump is pressed.
- Player does not get points when hens eat grain.
- Bonus cannot be negative.
I haven’t looked into working with the Dreamcast’s VMU yet.