Woopsi 0.36 is now out. Available from the SourceForge page, as per usual. Summarised changes are as follows:
- WoopsiUI namespace for all classes
- MultiLineTextBox improvements and fixes, including the majority of cursor support
- New date handling class and calendar gadget
- Bitmap class with a variety of drawing routines separated out from the SuperBitmap
- More examples
- Bugfixes and optimisations
The big change in this release is the move from the standard namespace to a dedicated “WoopsiUI” namespace. This change will almost certainly mean you need to invest some time refactoring any code you’ve written that uses Woopsi. However, it should keep things tidier.